25.7. Relay World Championships
26.7. Nordic Walking World Cup
ACCOMMODATION OFFERS in racing center KISAKESKUS
EVENT SCHEDULE 24.-26.7.2020
- Arriving to race center, accommodation, warm-up, meeting friends, getting to know the race routes…
SATURDAY 25.7.2020 / TEAM RELAY World Championships, schedule:
- 7:00h – 8:30h Registrations, collecting numbers and timing chips.
- 8:45h Welcome and warm up.
- 9:30h Nordic Walking TEAM RELAY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS / register here!
- 11:30 1st Bus to Fiskars Village
- 12:15 1st table setting / LUNCH
- 12:30 2nd Bus to Fiskars Village
- 13:15 2nd table setting / LUNCH
- 12:45 - 16:30 Shopping, touring in Fiskars Village (Route Map)
- 16:30 TEAM RELAY World Championships Awards in Fiskars Village Market Square
- 17:00 Shopping, touring in Fiskars Village (Route Map)18:00 Buses back to Kisakeskus
TEAM RELAY WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, categories (4):
- Ladies 3 x 2,8 km (3 team members / 3 ladies)
- Men 3 x 2,8 km (3 team members / 3 men)
- Mixed 1. / 3 x 2,8 km (3 team members / 2 ladies & 1 man)
- Mixed 2. / 3 x 2,8 km (3 team members / 1 lady & 2 men)
SUNDAY 26.7.2020 / Kisakeskus, Nordic Walking World Cup, schedule:
- 8:00h – 9:30h Registrations, collecting numbers and timing chips.
- 9:45h Welcome and warm up.
- 10:30h Nordic Walking World Cup Race
- 14:00 Awards in Sports Institute Kisakeskus
NWWCUP in KISAKESKUS SPORTS INSTITUTE Categories:
- A. 22-35 General, Ladies / Men
- B. 36-45, Ladies / Men
- C. 46-55, Ladies / Men
- D. 56-65, Ladies / Men
- E. 66 or over, Ladies / Men
Distances in each categories:
- 5,6km (short / 2 laps)
- 10,4km (middle / 4 laps)
- 19,6km (long / 7 laps)
Sports Institute Kisakeskus Route Map (2,8km / lap)
How to arrive Sports Institute Kisakeskus?
Helsinki airport by train
At Helsinki Vantaa airport, take a I or P train towards Helsinki railway stations and leave the train at Pasila station. From Pasila take a train towards Turku and leave the train at Karjaa railway station. A shuttle bus from Karjaa takes you directly to Kisakeskus sports institute. You can also take a taxi from Karjaa airport to Kisakeskus. Timetables, routes and prices are available here: https://www.vr.fi/cs/vr/en/frontpage.Turku by train
Train from Turku railway station to Helsinki stops at Karjaa railway station where a shuttle bus takes you directly to Kisakeskus sports institute. Timetables, routes and prices are available here: https://www.vr.fi/cs/vr/en/frontpageVaalimaa by Bus / car
Street address for GPS navigator: Kullaanniemi 220, Raasepori.
Head southwest on Vaalimaantie/E18. Follow E18 to kehä 1/route 101 in Helsinki. Take exit 3 from kehä 1/route 101. Get on Route 1 in Alberga. Take E18 to route 25 in Lohja. Take exit 23 from E18. Follow route 25. Turn right onto Ratakatu. Turn right onto Karjaantie and continue onto Turuntie. Turn right onto Turuntie/route 111. You will see a Kisakeskus sign which guides you to turn right. Continue straight onto Kullaanniemi until you reach Kisakeskus