Don’t miss the opportunity to feel a huge wave of excitement and discover Odessa for yourself!
Come and you’ll know why Odessa is called “the pearl of the Black Sea”
Odessa is the third most populous city of Ukraine and a major tourism centre, a seaport and a transport hub located on the northwestern shore of the Black Sea.
Here are some places which make Odessa so popular and one of the most unforgettable city of Ukraine:
- Odessa National Opera and Ballet Theatre – the second biggest Opera in the world!
- Deribasovskaya Street – the Main Street of the city.
- Primorskyi Boulevard – a pedestrian area with a nice sea view which includes popular Potemkin Stairs (the top ten of the most beautiful staircases in Europe) and the Monument to Duke de Richelieu.
- Mother’s-in-law Bridge – famous for its legends; it’s also a small copy of Grand Duchess Charlotte Bridge in Luxembourg.
- Arcadia – a modern part of the city, famous for its beaches, clubs and night life.
- Health Route – the main sports street along the seacoast.
- Odessa Catacombs – the largest system in the world (over 1.500 miles)!
...and lots of other interesting places!
And, of course, you may write to the main organizer of this event in Odessa - Yuliia Shurhina
NWWCUP ODESSA RACE INFO
The race will be on a wide sandy zone of LUZANOVKA BEACH and a park zone nearby.
The race location is in the city, so it isn’t a problem to get to this place.
Competitive distances (with chip system): 5km, 10 km, 15km
Non-Competitive distance (without chip system): 2 km
EVENT SCHEDULE: 10-11.10.2020
SATURDAY 10.10.2020 / NWWCUP RACE ‘ODESSA PROMENADE’
- 9:00-10:30 – registration
- 10:30 - official opening +
Fun And Functional Warming up by ‘Key Developer of Nordic Walking’, Marko Kantaneva.
- 11:30 – start 15 km
- 12:00 – start 10 km
- 12:30 – start 5 km
- 12:45 – start 2 km (flashmob)
- 14:00-15:00 – dinner
- 15:30-16:30 – awarding ceremon
- 19:00 – ☺ after party ☺ (!!! time may be changed)
- 9:00-12:00 – Nordic Walking promenade along Odessa Health Route
- 12:30 -13:30 – Dinner time
- 14:00-17:00 - Excursion time