NWWCUP TOUR RACE INFO
1. Official distances
- 5 km (Short)
- 10 km (Middle)
- 20 - 21.0975 km (Long)
- During a tour racer is allowed to compete in different distances (5/10/21km) in different races.
Please, kindly check what distances are available in each races/country/city based on your interest. Minimum two distances mentioned above is available in each race.
2. Race rules
3. World Cup Ranking & Awards Categories*
- A. 22-35 General
- B. 36-45
- C. 46-55
- D. 56-65
- E. 66 or over
*Please, kindly note: There might be variations of available racing categories in different races. World Cup points will be given only for above mentioned categories. Please, kindly check what categories are available in each races/country/city based on your interest.
4. World Cup points
The World Cup points will be awarded to each of the top 30 in each NWWCUP ranking category and in each World Cup Tour Race. The points are divided as follows:
- NWWCUP awards 3 best in general categories ( 22-35, M & W) in each race.
- NWWCUP share for to all participants in every NWWCUP race special "NORDIC WALKING WORLD CUP BRACELETS"
- Each race organisers take care rest of the categories / participants medals and awards.
- All NWWCUP categories in all races will be awarded 30 first finishers with World Cup Points (1st with 100 and 30th still with 1 point).
- NWWCUP awards Total World Cup Tour winners with trophys and diplomas.