Savonlinna NWWCUP race info
Thank you for registration for the Nordic Walking World Cup in Savonlinna, Finland. We would like to inform you about the agenda of the event.
- 12:00 auditorium Tanhuvaara Institute
Press Conference and general meeting for all the participants.
Greetings from Irina Slutskaya, Marko Kantaneva, Matti Saarikorpi
We will have a chance to meet altogether, get to know each other and inform about the event.
- 13:30 you will get your racing numbers (same place auditorium in Tanhuvaara - you can have your number from racing area stadium NWWCUP tent in a racing day morning as well)
- 14:00 - Nordic Walking in Tanhuvaara forest. A unique possibility to unite, talk and share experience together with Marko and Irina.
- 18:00 Heikinpohjantie, Savonlinna sport field. We will prewalk the competition path (10,6km).
- 12:00 Start of the race.
Every athlete at the end of the race will have the NWWCup bracelet and with this bracelet will be able to get the meal at the sport field near ONWF tent.
- 15:30 awards at the sport field
There is a beach close to the competition area so bring your swimming things with in case you would like to swim after the race.
The route is flat and goes along the coast line. However there are some uphills on the way as it is typical for the eastern Finland´s landscape. The route is officially measured.
There will be refreshment stations every 3 km with water, sport drink, juice, raisins, pickled cucumber and chocolate.
Dressing rooms, showers and bag storage available close to the race office.
There is also a beach near to the competition area
More to come - Welcome!
|10/1/19||Moscow NWWCUP 29.9.2019 Results|
|10/1/19||Daily program of NWWCUP in Niederanven, Luxemburg|
|9/17/19||NWWCUP Perpignan results|
|9/12/19||Check NWWCUP 2019 Points!|
|8/23/19||Marko Kantaneva goes LIVE 24.9.2019|
|7/22/19||Results Savonlinna Nordic Walking World Cup|
|7/17/19||Savonlinna NWWCUP race info|
|7/17/19||Savonlinna NWWCUP Race In News|
|7/4/19||Sauvakävelyn maailmancup 21.7.2019 Savonlinnassa|
Go to archive »